pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index pyTivo Discussion Forum
Answers and the development of pyTivo a TiVo transcoding server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Setting Up Push

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Support
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunderclap

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Setting Up Push Reply with quote

I am trying to copy videos from the PC to Tivo and keep them grouped into their specific folders. I've created the necessary .txt files with MetaGenerator but when I copy the video files to the Tivo from the computer (pulling) they don't group. Upon further research it looks like I need to push the files to the Tivo for this to work.

So I added tivo_username=username and tivo_password=password to the pyTivo config file under [Server] ("username" and "password" being my Tivo.com username and password). I then restart the pyTivo service and go to http://localhost:9032/. The problem is the only thing I still see is Web Configuration, and it looks like I should be getting another option to copy files to the Tivo.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting this to work? I would like to transfer a bunch of files to my new Tivo Premiere and keep them grouped into folders.
thunderclap

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind. I got it working. I was using the wrong build of pyTivo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: