I've decided I've been mucking with pytivo enough that I'd pull my own fork. It's currently based on the wmcbrine fork, but has an improved ToGo system as well as some features for plugin development. It also includes my DVD Video plugin. It is my hope that William will like the changes and pull them into his fork. I hope people will find these improvements useful.
- Improved look and Feel, nice icons, improved layout, improved handling
- Queuing system so you can choose several shows and it'll download them sequentially
- Queue is persistent, so if you restart the server it will start downloading again (though the download can't be resumed due to TiVo constraints, but it will restart)
- Handle DVD file rips and serve individual titles to the TiVo
- Fairly robust at this time, though a few titles still give bad results. I'm still investigating what is unique about these DVD titles.
Plugin Developer Features:
- Generalized webserver code to allow plugins to have content like images. http://<ip:port>/plugin/<plugin name>/content/<path & file> maps to <plugin directory>/content/<path & file>. The code will guess at the mime type for the file.
- Generalized system to have staged events. Lets a programmer attach callbacks to events, if the event has passed the callback will be called immediately.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum