pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index pyTivo Discussion Forum
Answers and the development of pyTivo a TiVo transcoding server
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I stop a transfer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Support
 View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: How do I stop a transfer? Reply with quote

April 11--Ariel Hsing and Erica Wu possess lots of ping pong experience ping pong paddles review, having collaborated jointly representing the U.S. ping pong squad at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

The group, who attend Princeton University, are one of 250 school students from over 40 campuses throughout the country competing at the College Ping pong National Championships this weekend in UW-Eau Claire.

On Friday that the duo, 19 and 18, respectively, revealed those abilities Friday since they breezed through their best-of-five game, sweeping their Texas university competition with scores of 11-1, 11-3 and 11-6.
Following the game, Wu said she had been impressed with all the setup for the championship at the McPhee Center.
"The light is great, and the spacing is actually fine," Wu explained.

The championship comprises 24 teams from throughout the country. Those colleges needed to acquire divisional and regional championships to qualify, clarified Kagin Lee, a delegate with the National Collegiate TableTennis Association. Approximately 200 colleges in the USA and Canada compete in events held by the NCTTA.
"This really is a really professional-style championship," Lee stated. "We introduced in the floor, and the tables are brand new. I believe that the players are delighted with it."

UW-Eau Claire, since the host college, obtained an automatic entry into the championship. Connor Iaquinta, 19, a UW-Eau Claire freshman majoring in criminal justice ping pong tables reviews, said he's thrilled that the event has been held in his college.

"I am super excited about it," Iaquinta explained. "I really like ping pong; it is my favourite sport. It is a super-cool prospect." Lukas Carlson, 20, a UW-Eau Claire sophomore majoring in example, said the team is seeded past and probably will be defeated as it performs this morning.

"I am not nervous. I will love losing," Carlson explained with a laugh. "I am here to have fun" Both Carlson and Iaquinta stated they played tennis in high school, and they believe that they obviously picked up the game. "I picked this up fast," Carlson explained. "We all played with it in my home. I enjoy racquet sports"

Gabriel Skolnick, 21, attends Lindenwood University near St. Louis, Mo., along with the ping pong staff in that school clinics through the entire year. Lindenwood competes in 10 to 14 championships every year, frequently making bus excursions of eight hours or longer to take part in events. That group's trip to Eau Claire lasted 17 hours following the team bus struck a tornado, then a snowstorm.

"We have third place this past year and fourth year earlier," Skolnick said, noting he and his fellow staff members clinic three times weekly. Hsing and Wu may end up winning the event should they continue to perform like they did Friday. Hsing discovered the game for a youngster, watching her mum play with.

"It is very physical, but a huge portion of it's a psychological game," Hsing explained. "It is on your footwork. I really like the way it seems to be in the table" Though the ball used in ping pong is mild, some strikes reach speeds of 80 mph. "it is a very hard sport to receive great at," Skolnick said. "It is technical in addition to physical. And it is really quick. I enjoy the pace of it"
Vetter could be attained in 715-723-0303 or chris. top ping pong tables
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pyTivo Discussion Forum Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: