Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 am Post subject: Fedora Init Script
Long time lurker and user of pyTivo -- first time poster and contributor.
Attached is a complete (start, stop, and status) working init script for pyTivo. It's been tested and working for several weeks on Fedora 9 and 10.
1. Download the script.
2. Install to /etc/init.d/pyTivo
3. As root, type: chmod a+rx /etc/init.d/pyTivo
4. As root, type: chkconfig pyTivo --add pyTivo
5. (Optional) Start pyTivo by typing: service pyTivo start
6. (Optional) Check pyTivo status by typing: service pyTivo status
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum